1. CREATIVE, INC – Ed Catmull
The first-ever, all-access trip into Pixar Animation’s nerve center. The workshops, post mortems, and “Brain-trust” sessions where some of history ‘s best-animated films are made.
2. RADICAL CANDOR – Kim Scott
Explore the three concepts for building a positive relationship with the staff that writer Kim Scott has identified: keep things intimate, get stuff done and appreciate why it matters.
3. PRINCIPLES – Ray Dalio
The popular Top 100 Time Magazine of the world’s most influential people carries a collection of universal values that have contributed to the powerful culture of Bridgewater(His firm).
4. THE FIVE DYSFUNCTIONS OF A TEAM – Patrick Lencioni
Using the fable of democracy, the essence of coordination. A tech business tale that fails to expand and attract customers.
5. ORCHESTRATING EXPERIENCES: COLLABORATIVE DESIGN FOR COMPLEXITY – Chris Risdon, Patrick Quattlebaum
The book is a helpful reference for designers and anyone working with diverse customer engagement settings to build goods and services.
6. ORG. DESIGN FOR DESIGN ORG – Peter Merholz & Kristin Skinner
A guide to creating and leading design teams within your organization, and exploring ways to use design as part of broader strategic planning.